- Standard Length: 375cm (372-378cm)
- Blade: Slick or Macon
- Handle: Adjustable or Fixed + Pink 36-39mm - Blue 39-42mm - Grey 42-45mm
- Grip: (Soft Blue rubber - Veneer - Wood or half Rubber and half Venner)
- Pitch: 0 degrees
- Flex - Weight: Soft - 2500gm / Standard - 2550gm
- Other Length on request : email@example.com
- Custom Built on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KUN for 4 og 2 åres inrigger: Indsend svivelafstand = midt stamme til midt sæde for hver plads
These full carbon shafts are made using various layers of standard modulus carbon and are standard in their diameter.
They achieve a balance of maximum strength and minimum weight. The M4 shafts exhibit crisper catches and allow higher rating than our elite level M2 models.
Which flex is for you?
Soft shafts are ideal for juniors, women at all levels, and masters men. Soft flex shafts are also a popular choice for elite openweight women racing the single scull or small team boats.
The soft shafts are well matched to scullers with 2000m erg scores slower than 7:00, water times in the 1x around 7:45 or slower for 2000m, or for those who desire a slightly more forgiving feel at the catch. Soft shafts are also recommended for rowers with a history of recurrent injuries. Soft shafts may also be a reasonable selection for rowers lighter than 65kg.
Regular shafts are ideal for senior and elite men in all boat classes, as well as world-class elite women in team boats. The recommended 2000m erg score is 6:45 or faster.
The appropriate 2000m water time in ideal conditions is 7:30 and faster. Rowers or crews not meeting this threshold may encounter rigging and comfort challenges and may be more effectively served with softer shafts. Regular shafts are also recommended for rowers heavier than 90kg with no history of injuries.